- At a beautiful converted barn in the Kentish country side
- Yoga led by London teacher and Sweaty Betty ambassador Gemma Soul
- Fully catered with wholesome, natural meals provided by us, LiEBES
For a truly invigorating weekend retreat and a cleansing of the mind and soul, we will give your mind & body a chance to stand still, breathe and let go.
Allow the yoga and nourishing food provided by Gemma Soul and LiEBES to reinvigorate you and your senses.
During these 3 days you can enjoy delicious and healthy food (and of course a lot of LiEBES Bircher muesli!), all made with natural and local produce, created to support your health and wellbeing, leaving you feeling cleansed and in optimal health.
There are only 14 spaces available so that you will benefit from individual attention and hands-on adjustments. – NOW SOLD OUT!!!
This beautiful spacious beamed barn approximately 1 mile from the historic city of Canterbury, the Barn has views across the rolling Kent countryside and is perfect for a country getaway.
The retreat will start at 4-5pm on Friday 7th October and finish 3pm Sunday 9th October.
There will be a welcome class on arrival, two classes on Saturday and one on Sunday morning.
We will also be offering two optional workshops, one with Gemma to deepen your yoga practice on the Saturday and one with Ariana to inspire your taste buds on the Sunday. Or you can feel free to get out and take advantage of the beautiful countryside or the nearby coast.
During the weekend, Gemma will lead you through a 90 minute dynamic vinyasa flow both mornings, be prepared to sweat in a nourishing and cleansing practice. Saturday afternoon will be a 90 minute slower practice incorporating yin yoga and meditation which will totally compliment your time in getting fresh air and a fresh perspective in around this Kentish Barn.
Whilst training at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama in London, Gemma found her passion for Yoga and all things movement based. When living in Sydney and after a few years in the Acting profession, Gemma found Sukha Mukha Yoga – and her wonderful teacher Idit Hefer Tamir – where she realized her dream of becoming a yoga teacher. Gemma has since studied with many other great Teachers, completing her advanced Yoga training with Jasmine Tarkeshi and Emily Stone from The Laughing Lotus in the US, teaches for Yoga on the Lane, The Life Centre, Psycle and recently became a Yoga ambassador for Sweaty Betty. Gemma loves to teach from the heart and really encourages the exploration of all aspects of Yoga. Incorporating all her skills in her teaching, you’ll find Gemma’s classes creative, inspiring, with the odd story along the way. She teaches a range of alignment based Hatha Vinyasa, along with Yin, Mediation and Restorative yoga. Her classes offer a safe space for release and transformation no matter what stage you are in your journey with yoga.
Teasing your tastebuds
Here is a sample menu to give you an idea of what to expect…
- Metabolism booster Smoothie
- LiEBES Coconut & Chia Bircher Muesli
- Detox Eggs with turmeric on Sourdough toast & avocado
- Moroccan Carrot, Lentil & Raisin Salad with seedy crackers and Hummus
- Mocktail: Golden Turmeric Mocktail
- Starter: Caramalised Pear & Walnut Salad with cranberries
- Main: Flavoursome Cacao Chili Sin Carne with a side of coconut quinoa and coconut “craime fraiche”
- Dessert: Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake with coconut Ice-Cream
Price for this long weekend retreat includes:
- Welcome class on arrival
- Two yoga classes Saturday
- Farewell class on Sunday morning
- Three-course dinner Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Healthy delicious lunch Saturday and Sunday
- Accommodation, sheets and towels
- Workshops and other optional activities throughout the day
Price does not include:
- Train ticket, travel and insurance
- Optional treatments
Booking Terms : A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to confirm your place. The balance is due no less than 6 weeks prior to the event. Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the event must be paid in full.
Early bird ticket prices are £355, until 5th July, and £395 thereafter for double occupancy (limited single occupancy on request).